Re: Kernel 2.6 + i855GM + X?

Hi guys,

> Yes, I'm using xserver-xfree86 4.3 from Debian experimental.  Use
> "i810" in your XF86Config-4 "Device" section.
>
> See also http://www.xfree86.org/~dawes/845driver.html

I'm trying to get an I855GM working with external VGA, but i can't get
no further than having it display fine on the internal one. I'm using
the experimental XF4.3.0 on SID. Any hints on how to get the Pipe A up
and running? (XFree86.log can be supplied this afternoon if needed,
don't have it at hand right now)

Thanks for your hints ;)

--
Best regards,