Re: RFC: Create d-user-woody, d-user-sarge maillists, deactivate d-user

On Tue, Dec 02, 2003 at 06:02:50PM +0100, Michelle Konzack wrote:
> Which mean, that even if someone like to install SLINK on a
> 486, the Mailinglist will still availlable. For peoples
> which are willing to Help it will no problenm, because the
> traffic are naturaly decreasing on older Versions...

True, but for the same reason there might not be enough
subscribers to keep the list alive (you know, "I posted
twice there and never got an answer -- I'll unsubscribe").
Unless you count on people subscribing to debian-woody, and
being too lazy to unsubscribe when sarge will replace it...

/Y