Re: Debian Users...

Yves Rutschle said:
> (ok, PWM is good too. Gnome and KDE are essentially the same thing
> IMO.)

I've been using PWM for some time now, and just can't get anything
better. It allows everything to be done via keyboard, is way more
flexible that ion (you can have some windows overlap is you want to,
which I sometimes do :P), is very light and even elegant, very (and
easily) configurable, has tabbed browsing (I think it even introduced
it, before fluxbox made it popular), dock support, EVERYTHING! :)

# apt-get install pwm
or
$ links http://modeemi.fi/~tuomov/pwm/

You people should, really.