Re: Debian Users...

  >Just sorta takin an informal poll here...
  > [...]
  >-If not WM,then which windowmanager doyou use/prefer?

tvtwm-pl11.  Released, according to its changelog, 9-Feb-95.  But I've
been using tvtwm, and twm before that, for much longer.  There's not
even a Debian package for tvtwm, so I seem to be raising the offtopicness
of this thread to new levels.

Coincidentally, a few weeks ago I did my biennial see-if-there-are-
any-window-managers-out-there-worth-switching-to odyssey... and no,
there aren't any that fit my minimalist requirements.  fvwm2 is
close, but doesn't have condensed titlebars nor text-only random-
placement icons.  Tsk.

Any uwm users out there?  If not, I claim the Dinosaur Award.

^E
--
Ed Santiago            Antediluvian Toolsmith            esm@pobox.com