Re: Debian Users...

Tom Ballard wrote:

On Tue, Nov 18, 2003 at 01:49:55PM -0600, Alex Malinovich wrote:
On Tue, 2003-11-18 at 12:10, Dutch wrote:
Just sorta takin an informal poll here...

Debian users,
-how many of you are running Gnome?

-how many are running WindowMaker (me)

-If not WM,then which windowmanager doyou use/prefer?

(I have and am used to WindowMaker. Was thinking of playing with Gnome
for a bit.)
Gnome using metacity for a wm

I run fluxbox,

Me too. Without yer extras below.

I'm not particularly fond of it, it's just something I kinda got stuck with. It mainly doesn't suck enough to make me want to try something else.

My history of wm:s is something like:
fvwm,
kde at some point,
i'm sure gnome was there at it's early stages,
I guess I tried enlightenment as well,
ion briefly,
ratpoison for actually quite a while,
then now I've been using flux for some two years or so.

With flux I've got this row of 11 various and essential wmapps. And a bbpager.

I'd guess fvwm is still the one that I've used the longest.

Cheers,
--

Adam Huuva
V:a Esplanaden 11   -   953 37 Eurocity   -   Sweden, Finland