kernel 2.6-test7 and synaptic touchpad mouse on debian-unstable

I've upgraded my laptop, running unstable,to kernel 2.6-test7, using
debian-way (apt-get etc...),  and now i'm not able anymore to use the
synaptic toucpad, delivered with HP Omnibook vt6200. Now i'm just using my
external USB mouse, but when i'm travelling i need the touchpad.

I think this is a module problem, but due to the module renaming occured in
2.6 kernel, i just can't troubleshoot this.

Any hint?

Thanks in Advance

intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If
you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message and are
hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this