orinoco wirless card not detected

I just installed Debian Woody on a Fujutisu notebook,
with KDE 2.2 as the window manager. I'd like to set up
wireless networking, but Debian doesn't seem to detect
my orinoco card. I've installed wireless tools,
korinoco, discover, and synaptic, but not much else
besides KDE. When I issue the "modprobe eth1" command
the card isn't found. I'm very new to Linux (still
can't believe I managed to install Debian) and would
appreciate any advice.

Do you Yahoo!?