Re: irq problems (non-pcmcia) on toshiba

Joan wrote:

> > Is APIC a solution, and how do i enable it if it is not enabled?
>
> Compiling the kernel without APIC support is what uses to be the best option
> for laptops... have you tryed that?  8-?

no, but i can't see this will help - as i included in the last mail my
dmesg tells me that APIC is not running anyhow. _not_ putting it in the
kernel will not help me stop my video, my sound, my usb and my eth being
on the same irq...?

or am i missing something here?

dt