Re: no sound after susped/hibernation
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: no sound after susped/hibernation
- From: David Fokkema <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 09:03:42 +0200
- Message-id: <1066633422.1063.5.camel@localhost>
- In-reply-to: <1066632994.15626.5.camel@primavera>
- References: <1066632994.15626.5.camel@primavera>
On Mon, 2003-10-20 at 08:56, Huba Zsolt wrote:
> I have an IBM Thinkpad T23 which has Intel 82801CA/CAM soundcard. It
> works fine with alsa until the computer goes to suspend/hibernation.
> When it comes back, it has no sound.
> Is there a solution about this problem?
What happens if you simply unload and then reload the sound modules?
Hi! I'm a .signature virus. Copy me into
your ~/.signature to help me spread!