Re: enquiry

    we want to develop a full system(notebook PC)where
 we can have only a single application.so with this
 we need to have a system with the lowest priced
 hardwares. here we are not looking for the
 quality(speed or resolution) of the system.
 Actually we are looking  for a notebook PC of the
 lowest cost.Even with processors of 386/486 etc.
 i saw  "Compaq Armada 4130T" on one site with pricing
of $150.can i know sir from where i can contact for
bulk ordering.

 eagerly waiting for your reply
  thanking you

Do you Yahoo!?