Re: iBook notebook

On Tue, Oct 14, 2003 at 10:03:56PM +0000, Fusco Francesco wrote:
> I'm planning to buy a new notebook.
> Do you think that Apple's Ibook are a good choice to work with debian?
> I mostly use java and c languages. Does exist a JDK that works under linux?

That work great under linux, and in fact I have some other i386 laptop
and the iBook seems more OK than the i386 laptop (but that only
my opinion)...
The only trouble I have so far is for the dual video head stuff, but I can
live without for now.

You have to be sure to get one with a radeon video card, not with a nvidia,
especially if you want 3D stuff.

--
Ducrot Bruno

--  Which is worse:  ignorance or apathy?
--  Don't know.  Don't care.