Re: Broadcom wireless under Linux!

Does anyone have information about a free version of it ?
                                     ^^^^
Joel Konkle-Parker wrote:
This just came out today. Linuxant (http://linuxant.com) has released their DriverLoader software that allows you to use a TrueMobile (or any other Broadcom-based wireless card) under Linux using the Windows drivers. It's only a 30-day trial (they don't know if they'll start charging later or not), but it's better than nothing. I'm typing this now on Debian 3.0r1 over my new TM1300 connection!

Here's the link: http://www.linuxant.com/drivers_bcmwl/index.php