Re: XFree 4.2 on Toshiba 2450 with Woody

On Fri, Oct 10, 2003 at 02:15:30PM +0200, Sebastien Hugues wrote :
> Hi folks,

Hi!

> I have some problems with my new laptop toshiba 2450
> and XFree 4.2. I have a GeForce 4 420 32mb. I
> compiled the driver from Nvidia but X doesn't start..
> There are no errors in the X log file... It is very strange...

You got some errors in the X logs (EE) ...

> For those interested, i put my X config file and the X logs
> in attachment..

ok, the readme file say you must comment
#Load   "GLcore"
and
#Load   "dri"

Your log output gave errors about this 2 modules.

I'm using XFree 4.2 on a Toshiba Laptop 1410 and I really got no problem
with it.

> Thanks in advance.
> Regards

Bye!