[no subject]

	Hi, could you tell me where/how and/or do you sell the following thing I
need.

	I want to connect to the internet chat rooms and be able to use my keyboard
in conjunction with my mouse, so as I can assign a mouse click to a key on
my keyboard or a keyboard extra attachment as a second one.

	Again in a simpler term, imagine having two mouse's on one screen both
working at once together.

	I want to be able to cut down on the amount of clicking with the mouse and
introduce another thing be it another mouse that will work at the same time
as the other one or a keyboard that can do what the mouse does to, or making
a keyboard to be able to perform the things that the mouse does, all the
above must be able to work whilst in a windows explorer chat applet.

	Many Thanks

	Phillip