Re: I give up this list

On Sat, Sep 27, 2003 at 09:41:53PM +0200, Kenneth Macdonald Karlsen wrote:
> Kenneth Macdonald Karlsen wrote:
>
> >I cant stand the viruses/spam on this list.
> >Something should be done about this. Policy on list should change or
> >something.
> >Bye for now and good luck to the remainers on this ruined list.
> >Kenneth
> >

> As soon as I unsubscibed I didnt get all the annoing virusmails. As I
> said something should be done with debian lists. Of all mailinglists i
> ever have used, debian's is absolutely excellent. This is one of the
> reasons I use Debian. By allowing all sorts of spam/virus on the list it
> gets totally ruined.

It is strange that the mails should stop when you unsubscribe (unless
you mean discussion ABOUT viruses), but since the viruses do not come
from the list itself, I don't know what you expect the list owners to do
about it.

--
Commander Spiral Pyjama Pseudo-Rhinocerous Feline Thingamajig Bill Marcum
(the First)