howto use: SonyErcisson T6100 and linux (complete phone controle)

hi,
has anyone got this phone working under linux.
Preferably the console as well.
And if so, how much controle do you have over the settings and stuff of
yoru mobile.
As I can't read the phone's display myself, it would be great it a lot of
settings can be used via braille-enabled laptop.
As I do now with my Siemens S39I in limited way.

If any other phone types of mobiles that are better supporter
under linux for this purpose, let me know as well.

regards,
Andor

Andor Demarteau
linux@disnet.demon.nl