howto use: SonyErcisson T6100 and linux (complete phone controle)
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: howto use: SonyErcisson T6100 and linux (complete phone controle)
- From: "A. Demarteau (linux rules!)" <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 21:53:43 +0200 (CEST)
- Message-id: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
has anyone got this phone working under linux.
Preferably the console as well.
And if so, how much controle do you have over the settings and stuff of
As I can't read the phone's display myself, it would be great it a lot of
settings can be used via braille-enabled laptop.
As I do now with my Siemens S39I in limited way.
If any other phone types of mobiles that are better supporter
under linux for this purpose, let me know as well.