possible virus

Dear readers,

I have been receiving/sending email(s) from/to your addresses. Since two weeks I am receiving quite a lot of infected emails from unknown addresses most of them about so called Microsoft updates etc.
I am sure I have no virus in my laptop. To stop the high number of infected emails at my address, pls be so kind as to check your computer for virusses and kill them. You do very likely not notice any problem on your own laptop/pc.
The virus is possibly one of the wellknown Blaster or Sobig.F  virusses.

Pls help!

Thanks in advance, Rob