Re:wireless linksys wpc11 v3

This is a wlan card the orinoco/hermes driver does not really support
it. go to http://www.hostap.epitest.fi and get
hostap-0.0.4.tar.gz read the README and install:
for this card:
#modprobe hostap_cs will load the modules needed.
-Mel

>Egon Willighagen wrote:
>On Tuesday 09 September 2003 06:26, Dave Harrison wrote:

                >I have a PCMCIA wireless card, a Linksys WPC11 v3
                >card.

        ?As far as I know... this version does not work. Linksys
        >'updated' the chipset from version 2.6 to 3 by a Broadcom
        >chipset for which there is no Linux driver...

        >Not sure if this is still true with 2.4.22 though... but >it
        was with 2.4.21...