Screen problems with Debian install and USB boot floppies

I am trying to install Debian on a Toshiba Portege 3500 (Tablet PC)
using the USB boot floppies as can be found at:
	http://www-user.rhrk.uni-kl.de/~blochedu/usb-install/

I was able to get it to boot off the floppies and start the
installation, but my screen size seems to be such that I cannot see the
last 4 or 5 lines at the bottom.  It wasn't too much of a problem until
I got to the interactive partitioning screen, and I didn't want to
"guess" what it was asking! ;-)

The Toshiba has a 40GB hard drive with Windows XP resized down to 18GB.
I want to add Debian to a 10GB partition and then create a 10GB /home
filesystem and a 2GB FAT32 partition to share between Windows and
Debian.

Any hints or clues greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Lawrence

--
Lawrence Folland                           e-mail: lfolland@uwaterloo.ca
Technical Manager, Research Support        office: MC 3056