Re: Need help on configuring laptop-net

Thomas Hood <jdthood@yahoo.co.uk> writes:

Xavier Maillard wrote:
> >  Anybpdy can help me to configure it please?
>
>  Get the laptop-net-doc package.

What do you think I did ? :) I have already fetched it and read the doc
but with no result ;)

>  For an alternative autoconfigurer, look at ifupdown-roam.
>  http://panopticon.csustan.edu/thood/ifupdown-roam.html

Wow it seems quite interesting even if it only does partialy what I
want ;) What I expect is a tool able to set the WHOLE laptop
configuration according to the current environment.

For example, at home I use my wired network with a Xinerama'd Xsession
in 16bits. At work, I am using a wireless connection and no
Xinerama. My printers are different, etc...

In fact I need a global tool not a network dedicated one ;) But the
project is pretty cool though.

zeDek
--
  Masochist: Windows programmer with a smile!