PIM (evolution) synchronisation

Hallo,

how do you keep evolution data on your laptop and your workstation
synchronized. I have no problem with mails since they reside on an IMAP
server, but I do not see a way to get tasks and appointments
synchronized other than by hand. Gnome-pilot is (according to its
description) not for use on a network, but using serial adapters between
PDAs and the workstation. Import by evolution of other profiles seems
not to be supported (at least in my woody staff evolution 1.4).

Any help appreciated

merci vielmals!

Bernhard