PC card dual Serial port card

Hello Debian Laptop users,

I'm looking for a PCcard (PCMCIA)  that gives me at least
(2) serial ports. I intend to use the card as an input and
output for RS 232/422/485 as a serial data analyzer.

Kind of like ethereal for serial communications, but
you need (2) serial ports.

Obviously,  I need hardware, but, if anyone has any
existing software for serial data capture, display, and
analysis, I'd be keenly interested in that software.

Other possible ideas and suggestions are most welcome.

James