Re: mini/micro ATX w/ PCI

On Sun, Aug 10, 2003 at 11:56:01PM -0400, James wrote: ...
> What I hope to find is a small, highly portable, router, that runs
> linux and make the sources available.

I have researched that topic a little bit already, because IMHO such
small Linux boxes are related to my topic "Linux On Mobile
Computers" somehow. Here is list of links, which might be helpful:

http://www.openbrick.org
http://minipc.vulcan.com/
http://www.trekstor.de
http://www.Mini-box.com/
http://www.viavpsd.com/
http://www.norhtec.com/

	Werner

--
|=| Werner Heuser = Keplerstr. 11A = D-10589 Berlin = Germany
|=| <wehe at tuxmobil.org>     T. 0049 - (0)30 - 349 53 86