Re: pyacpi

On Tue, 2003-08-05 at 22:35, Sebastian Kugler wrote:
> > I have a "THRC" dir and a "THRS" dir for temperature, it read THRM by
> > default, i guess this is kernel/acpi patch specific :p

ISTR that ACPI devices are enumerated by the system, not the OS or
drivers. If this is the case, I don't think any hardcoded values will
work.

(I started something like this for Ruby some time ago, and stopped when
I read that because I didn't feel like undertaking something that
complicated.)
--
Joe Wreschnig <piman@debian.org>