Re: Kernel 2.6.0-test1 does not detect Touchpad

Venerdì, 18 Lug 2003, alle 11:48 Europe/Rome, Martin Buchleitner ha scritto:
Now at the 2.6.0-test1 Kernel i have problems to get a 'running' touchpad. A /dev/psaux exists and when i am starting X everything goes on as it is
used to do.
But i can not move the Cursor with the touchpad ... and i do not want to
carry a USB Mouse
all the time with me ....

Hello, on my old notebook (acer travelmate 515T) I have some problem, I try to use a ps2 external mouse and this work... I don't understand because the ps2 touchpad doesn't work but the external ps2 mouse work fine!
Hint??
Thanks

PS: excuse me  for my poor english

Martino "FireWolf" Pizzol