Re: I need a Kernel which supports sounds AND PCMCIA!

On Thursday 24 July 2003 17:13, you wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 24, 2003 at 04:39:53PM +0100, Peter Salisbury wrote:
> > STILL compiling - guess I must have left a LOT out!!
> > ZZZzzzzzzzzzz
>
>  LOL :)
>
>  yes, you left out soooooo many things :)
>
>  happy waiting :)

Thank you all for the help,
I've finished compiling (4 hours) the new 2.4.21 kernel and it boots
successfully.
I've enable PCMCIA support but there are no pcmcia modules. Do I just dselect
pcmcia-source? If so, how do I then compile the modules for my new kernel?

TIA Peter