Re: [OT] laptops stolen

<http://hostap.epitest.fi/releases/hostap-0.0.3.tar.gz> because
> there is not enough space for the kernel sources.

I have to say that HostAP is truely sex-on-toast goodness.  Last night I
added a wireless DLink DWL 650 NIC to my home server (in a PCI/PCMCIA
adapter) and had hostAP up and running nicely within two hours (which
included two kernel recompiles/reboots unf.)

I have two problems left. Firstly the aerial's positioning for good
coverage (theres a hack to get an external aerial socket on this model.)
The other problem is that my server is currently NATting between the
wireless segment and the wired segment, rather than bridging.

My point?  Wireless cards based on the Intersil Prism 2, 2.5 or 3 firmware
ROCK HARD!