Re: USB CD burner

Hi,

I used a Archos MiniCDRW 4*4*24 which can be used both with the PCMCIA slot or
the USB port.
I started to use it with a kernel 2.2.19 on the PCMCIA slot and it worked fine. Now I have updated
my kernel to 2.4.18 and I plug the CD burner on the USB port even if the reading speed is slower
with USB than with PCMCIA.
The problem is that since I 've got a PCMCIA Ethernet card, I can't used the CD burner and the Ethernet
card at the same time even if my laptop has two PCMCIA slots.
The boot stops at the PCMCIA initialisation.

Christophe.