Re: 2.4.18-686 kernel, but no PCMCIA

I just spent a good chunk of yesterday trying to fix this problem- after
switching to testing and doing a dist-upgrade, I was without network.  I
solved it by grabbing the newest version the "pcmcia-cs" package, and
doing a dpkg-reconfigure on it, this time telling it to use the config
files provided by the newer package.  Then I think I did a
"/etc/pcmcia/network restart" and voilla, network was back up.

Cheers,
Dan

--
Dan Rasmussen