Intel PRO/Wireless 2011 LAN PC Card PCMCIA

Hi all,

I got this card: "Intel PRO/Wireless 2011 LAN PC Card PCMCIA"

Does anyone one of you managed to make this card work in rfmon (monitor mode)?

It should be an orinoco chipset and works fine in normal condition but, even if the driver are patched, the card seems to not support monitor
mode.
Does anyone out there found the right solution and made this card work?

Since I'm going to buy a different PCMCIA wireless card could someone suggest me a card not too much expensive which supports rfmon?

thanks in advance
pietro lupi