Re: 560x memory help

On Sun, Jun 22, 2003 at 06:48:57PM -0400, Mele Family wrote:
> My uncle gave me a ThinkPad 560X laptop type-2640. I want to install
> windows XP over windows 98 and the system needs more memory it only has
> 32MB. Can you help me determine what kind of memory I need to buy? I cannot
> find the information on the IBM website. Maybe you can point me to a
> website I can look it up on. Any help would be appreciated.
> Thank you, Keith Mele.
>

> The Mele Family
> Roswell, Ga
> melefam@bellsouth.net

Gee, you could always install Linux on it and use it as a gateway,
router, or other system.  You could also look here:

http://www.laptopsforless.com/ibmmemory.htm

But since this is a linux on laptops mailing list, I think the first
alternative is the one I'll stick with :)

--
Michael E. Perry | Do or do not. There is no try. -Master Yoda
mperry@lnxpowered.org | http://www.lnxpowered.org