Re: network hopping tricks: an unsolicited plug for ifupdown-roaming

On Thu, Jun 05, 2003 at 08:27:53AM +0200, Thomas Hood wrote:
> Please note that the features of ifscout are in the process
> of being integrated into guessnet by the intrepid Enrico
> Zini.  The work is not yet complete; the guessnet release in
> sid (0.21) is broken and lacks some important features.
> However, once the work is done, guessnet will work like
> ifscout, only faster.  :)

I only wanted to take advantage of this thread to thank you and
especially Enrico Zini for his GREAT job with guessnet. I use my laptop
in lots of networks and guessnet has made my life much easier!
Thank you guys!

--
Alberto Gonzalez Iniesta   | BOFH excuse #99:
agi@(agi.as|debian.org)    | SIMM crosstalk.

Key fingerprint = 9782 04E7 2B75 405C F5E9  0C81 C514 AF8E 4BA4 01C3