COM1 Port mouse doesn't work

Hi,

I've got a COM1 port(i don't really know if this is the correct name
for the port,the mouse is one of those old mouses with 12 pins(i
think)) based mouse and i've just installed debian on my computer. i'm
sure i've made a mistake when setting up the mouse config.
Could someone tell me what is the source code to put in the Xf86Config
file so i can moove my mouse on X?

any other easier solutions are welcome...

Thank You

fialhO

Bolsa de Emprego AEIOU: simples, rápido, resultados imediatos.
http://emprego.aeiou.pt