Re: help

in that case, I think the guy is not on the list, so sould be better add his email in cc...

and dear Peter, you are here on a mailing list which speak about Debian GNU/linux and not windows

so post you question on the appropriate mailing list / forum

best regards

Yoann

jochen issing wrote:
Pardon?! You're on debian LINUX