OpenGL Mach64 accelerated 3d rendering

On Tuesday 29 April 2003 10:25, jochen issing wrote:
> Hi Mauro,
>
> I think you should try driplusxv.sh by Colin Leroy. You can find it
> here:
> http://www.geekounet.org/powerbook/driplusxv.html
>
> It does everything for you, including backups. Just run and answer. But
> don't expect too much, the ATI Rage Mobility is a MACH64-chip and
> therefore a bit old.

As far I understand, Mach64-chip drivers do not provide 3d acceleration but
only 2d acceleration...I have installed pov-ray which requires opengl 3d
acceleration. Should I replace it with another ray-tracer ? Am I correct
about Mach64 DRI Linux support status?

--
saluti,  Mauro

On this machine no Windows system survives and LINUX POWER reigns UNLIMITED.