Re: Possible fix: Toshiba 2430-S255 & 2.4.20 kernel...

On Friday 09 May 2003 09:16 am, Jordan Lederman wrote:
> nope, I use a laptop with a P4M and the 686 should work fine. When
> compiling, I choose to P4 and it works there too.

Very strange then. I'm going to try more specific versions of the kernel to
see at what point this breaks. Then I wonder who I should contact to make
this solution more well known.

--
Darryl L. Pierce <mcpierce@myrealbox.com>
Visit the Infobahn Offramp - <http://bellsouthpwp.net/m/c/mcpierce>