Re: How many of you?

Three thinkpads; the first with RedHat 5.2 (a while ago!), and the
others with Debian.  No problems getting the basic system up and
running. X configuration has usually involved a visit to the
linux-laptop web page (www.cs.utexas.edu/users/kharker/linux-laptop, I
think).  Network configuration took some head-scratching the first
time through.  Haven't bothered with sound (the first laptop didn't
have sound), or with internal modems.