Re: 3d Acceleration Radeon 7500M - Tuxracer runs really slow!

I'm pretty sure you don't have dri enabled.
There is a DRI trunk somewhere, that I installed (instead of the vannilla
Xfree) to enable DRI on my Radeon 7500.

Every solution I've seen on this mailing list were the same: To use that
Xfree DRI trunk instead of the normal one.

I don't remember how I've done it, but please search the ML archives: On
the last 2 months, there were plenty of questions and answers about that.

Google for "radeon 7500 dri" or "radeon 7500 debian dri", or something
like that. I'm sure you'll find plenty of info.

--
		        	Joao Pedro Clemente
        			jpcl @ rnl.ist.utl.pt