Re: OpenGL hardware accelerated 3d rendering

Hi Mauro,

I think you should try driplusxv.sh by Colin Leroy. You can find it
here:
http://www.geekounet.org/powerbook/driplusxv.html

It does everything for you, including backups. Just run and answer. But
don't expect too much, the ATI Rage Mobility is a MACH64-chip and
therefore a bit old.

Greetings,

jochen