From: Rodrigo Haces Rozada [mailto:rodrigo@haces.com.mx]
Sent: Monday, April 21, 2003 11:26 AM
To: debian-laptop@lists.debian.org
Subject: ipchains problem

I know that this have nothing to do with this list, but i'm not suscribed to
any other so here it is, I have a router machine connected to internet via
DSL, its internal ip is 192.168.0.1, i need every internet package that
arrives to port 221 go directly to the local machine with ip 192.168.0.12
port 22, i need to use ipchains cause i have an old kernell, can anyone help
me with this?

Thanks in Advanced

Rodrigo Haces