Re: Wireless

On Wed, Apr 16, 2003 at 11:18:50AM -0600, Rodrigo Haces Rozada wrote:
>    1) Wireless, i have a orinoco wireless pcmcia card, it works
>    perfectly, but if my AP have WEP Encryption, i set the key with
>    iwconfig but i cant go into the net, without WEP it works great,
>    anything with this?

http://www.seattlewireless.net/index.cgi/OrinocoDriver
has a link which suggests that WEP (didn't) work. The link is dead but the reference
is still listed under Bugs. Since the reference is from May 2002 you may want to check
with the Orinoco mailing list to see if things have changed. (Subscription info is in
the URL above as well.)

emma

--
Emma Jane Hogbin