Re: computer won't wake up!
- To: debian laptop <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: computer won't wake up!
- From: iain d broadfoot <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 23:23:41 +0100
- Message-id: <20030414222340.GB13206@localhost>
- Mail-followup-to: debian laptop <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <20030414151956.GE623@debian>
- References: <20030414051840.GA2712@debian> <20030414122641.GA26603@localhost> <20030414151956.GE623@debian>
* Emma Jane Hogbin (email@example.com) wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 14, 2003 at 01:26:41PM +0100, iain d broadfoot wrote:
> > > Is there a way to turn this sleep mode off (or possibly even get it to
> > > wake up properly)?
> > this is quite possibly a BIOS thing, have a look for sleep options.
> > otherwise, it might be acpid acting up - check in /etc/acpi/
> Hmm. I haven't got anything /etc/acpi...only /etc/apm (which i shouldn't
> be using).
do you have acpid installed? that's what uses /etc/acpi (and if you're
using acpi, it's kinda handy :D).
wh33, y1p33 3tc.
"If sharing a thing in no way diminishes it, it is not rightly owned if it is
not shared." -St. Augustine