Re: New errors after kernel compile

Don't have that module here... probably it'S listed in your /etc/modules.conf. Sometimes modules are modprobed that are requested from a software that isn't
aware of that modules compiled into the kernel. Usually no problem, then.

I forget which one it is, but I believe it is related to PCMCIA, becuase when I turned it off and recompiled, it went away.

>| > MSN 8 helps eliminate e-mail viruses. Get 2 months FREE*.
You know what the msn engine is ?
I would care for that before the other things here.

=-) As my tribute to microsoft I use my hotmail account only to subscribe to the various Linux mailing lists. I think it is sort of ironic.

-Roberto