From: Werner Heuser [mailto:Werner.Heuser@web.de]
Sent: Wednesday, April 02, 2003 3:44 AM
To: Debian-Laptop@Lists. Debian. Org
Subject: Re: Mwave Problems: Missing tty-ldisc-3 module?

> 'modprobe cannot locate tty-ldisc-3'

Have you installed the packages: ppp and pppconfig? Also
check whether /etc/modules.conf contains a line

alias tty-ldisc-3       ppp_async

If not check whether the file /etc/modutils/ppp contains
it and run update-modules

Werner

--
|=| Werner Heuser = Keplerstr. 11A = D-10589 Berlin = Germany
|=| <wehe at tuxmobil.org>     T. 0049 - (0)30 - 349 53 86