Re: [Thinkpad] keyboard problem / keys stay locked

Coolness! It works!

Though I had to use the latest ACPI patches with kernel 2.4.21-pre6. Changing
the code with my previous kernel didn't work.

Standby, Suspend and Hibernate don't work, though. I guess I need to try the
swsusp patch. But the Thinklight, Brightness, Volume, ThinkPad, HV Expansion
and Zoom keys work again (using tpd for the last 4)

--
C'ya
        Matthias