Mouse on Toshiba 4300

I have a Toshiba Satellite pro 4300, and a small problem with a Touchpad

Generally it works fine, but from time to time coursor goes throug the srcreen
"doing things" i.e. reseizing windowos, closing them etc.
If I'm not wrong it is the problem with protocol
Secon thing I wanted to set the scroll (these to small buttons), I set the
protocol to ImPS/2, and it was working, but after restart of KDE, I was doing
something I don't remember if I was changing anything mouse was going through
all screen strating programs, and I couldn't work - generaly it was going all
the time to left-bottom corner.
Here my xf86Config-4 section

Section "InputDevice"
	Identifier	"Configured Mouse"