Re: hello

just look at the laptops documentation (or in my experience, written somewhere on the laptop (generally near the battery)) and see what current and voltage the converter needs to output then simply order a standard AC/DC converter that produces the required voltage and current

robert

bubz dobro wrote:

how are you?

do you know where to get an AC Adapter for samsung NV5000 Laptop, by the way i live in australia but iam ready to buy it at any cost.

          thanx and pls contact me soon!  AMED

*Yahoo! Mobile* <http://au.rd.yahoo.com/mail/tagline/?http://au.mobile.yahoo.com/sms/mail/index.html> - Check & compose your email via SMS on your Telstra or Vodafone mobile.