RE: help install toshiba satellite 2435/S255

I had no problem with installing SuSE linux with XP on my computer. You just
need to set it up right.

You will need to get partition magic and move your XP partition to the end of the drive and then resize the XP partition the way you want. You do this under
XP.

You can also use GNU parted, which is free (as in beer and speech). However, GNU parted cannot resize an NTFS partition (but works fine for FAT32).

You need to download a ROOT disk and BOOT disk image and use dd (linux) or rawrite (win) to copy them to floppy.

I have used it a couple of times with no problem.

-Roberto