Re: Color bash prompt in function of the charge of battery (acpi based)

At 23:18 2003-03-04, Fabio Sirna wrote:
I do some change on the bash script that I've posted few days ago. This
works better. It must be in the .bashrc.

Sorry for a "rtfm" question, but can I write this to a separate file and "#include" it in some way in .bashrc?

//I
Ivar Alm             ! Where does Microsoft want to drag you today? !
Umeå, Sweden         ! Do you really want to go there?              !
http://www.octofingers.com