Re: TVOUT

Menuhin Saitov wrote:

Hi,
I have debian Woody on Webgine 1400C.
Everything works fine but i wanted to connect to TV.
I used s3switch but i can switch only to CRT.
What I´m doing wrong.
Thank you for your help.

Greatings Menuhin

Mit der Gruppen-SMS von WEB.DE FreeMail erreichen Sie mit einem Klick alle Freunde gleichzeitig! http://freemail.web.de/features/?mc=021180

Hi there!

I also have a S3 Savage ProsavageKN133 which is randomly attached for TV out in s3switch. i don't know why but try to shutdown the pc, plug in the s-video connector in the tv and your pc. put your tv in s-video mode and then you can turn on your machine again. sometimes that work.. in my appoinion, my pc just want to activate it when it feels like.. i don't have any advanced bios settings for the tv out, but have you checked yours? check this site also http://www.probo.com/timr/savage40.html
good luck

magne